[Neuropostdocs] Neurosurgery is Not Rocket Science - Dr. Baskaya, Neurosurgeon from Madison, WI

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Wed Aug 28 14:49:55 CDT 2019

**New Time**

Hello,

Dr. Baskaya, a neurosurgeon from Madison Wisconsin, is going to give a talk  this Friday, August 30th at 8:00 9:00 am entitled "Neurosurgery is not rocket science" at the Carle Forum.  I think it's of great interest to some of our Neuroscience students.  It is open to anyone interested. He is a fantastic educator and the Neuro students that attended in the past loved his presentation. He runs through anatomy and cases.

I've attached a flier.

Thank you!

Catherine Best

________________________________
Catherine Best-Popescu

Research Associate Lovell FHCC

Research Assistant Professor

Department of Bioengineering

Neuroscience Program Affiliate

College of Medicine Affiliate

Cellular Neuroscience Imaging Laboratory

405 North Mathews Avenue,

Urbana, IL 61801

Room 2055

Email: Cabest at illinois.edu<mailto:Cabest at illinois.edu>