[Neuropostdocs] Breakfast Coordinator

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 5 20:06:33 CDT 2019

Dear postdocs,

As we are gearing up for the Fall semester, I am looking to see if we have a volunteer or two for the seminar series to take the speakers to breakfast.  A "Co-Chair" arrangement is always ideal as it allows two individuals to assist in coordinating the schedule and allows for one of the chairs to be absent, without scrambling for coverage that day.  Breakfast for 4-5 individuals, including the speaker at the Courier Café is provided by the Neuroscience Program on Tuesday mornings.

To see a list of speakers and what titles we have received to date, you may go here, seminar calendar<https://calendars.illinois.edu/list/2069>.

Many thanks,

Stephanie

STEPHANIE ANN PREGENT
Executive Function Manager | Business Administrative Associate

Neuroscience Program
405 N. Mathews | M/C 251
Urbana, IL 61801
217.244.9838 | other: 217.300.7978 | spregent at illinois.edu<mailto:spregent at illinois.edu>
neuroscience.illinois.edu<http://neuroscience.illinois.edu/>

[4D94B84B]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.