[Neuropostdocs] SYNAPSES Seminar invitation for postdocs

Beshers, Samuel N beshers at illinois.edu
Sat Aug 3 17:19:12 CDT 2019

Dear NSP postdocs,

please have a look at this and consider presenting!

Sam

On 8/2/2019 8:46 AM, Nour Al-muhtasib wrote:
Good morning,
My name is Nour Al-muhtasib and I am a postdoc at the Yale Neuroscience Department. Last year we started a program called: SYNAPSES, Seminars at Yale Neuroscience: Advanced PoStdoc Extramural Series. It is a seminar series that gives postdocs an opportunity to give a seminar at an another institution and meet with both faculty and other postdocs.
I wanted to share this opportunity with you to pass along to the postdocs in your department. We are accepting applications for the second round of SYNAPSES.<https://medicine.yale.edu/neuroscience/seminars/synapses.aspx> If accepted, we will cover travel costs and accommodations.
Thank you,
[image.png]

Nour Al-muhtasib, PhD
Postdoctoral Associate