[Neuropostdocs] Retreat

Christian Beaulé cbeaule at mac.com
Wed Sep 8 18:11:25 CDT 2004

Hello everyone,

You all received the change of dates for the retreat. I really hope
that it will not affect the participation of those who already
confirmed their presence. I hope that those who sent their regrets fill
find the new date more convenient! The good news with the change of
dates is that it will give us more time to get data!

I really want to have most of the NSP postdocs on the e-mail list
participate in the datablitz (1 slide, 1 minute presentations).

If you haven't confirmed you presence yet (and, hopefully, not your
absence!), please do so.

Christian