[Neuropostdocs] NSP Retreat - change of date

Lilia Zurkovsky zurkovsk at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 8 16:27:10 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

As it turns out, September 25 falls on Yom Kippur this
year.  Luckily, Homer Lake was available Sunday, October 3
so the party (aka retreat) is still on.

Time and place has changed, but the rest is the same.  We'll
still be grilling our food; you'll still be bringing your
favorite kitchen creations; and it'll all still be happening
against a backdrop of games and data/poster blitzes.  Family
and friends are welcome.  I'll check about fury, four-legged
friends tomorrow.  Summary and tentative schedule are below.

Hope to see EVERYONE there,
Lily

NSP Fall Retreat
Sunday, October 3
Homer Lake
1:00   start (games, sports, general silliness)
2:00   planned sports game, probably volleyball
3:00   post doc data blitz
4:00   grad student poster blitz
5:00   more games & fun
6:00   must be out