[Neuropostdocs] 6 days left

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Christian_Beaul=E9?= cbeaule@mac.com
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:41:20 -0500

For all of you out there to voice your preference for Neuroscience
seminar speakers for next year! I know that in the life of a busy
postdoc, 6 days are quite a bit of time but, so far, I haven't received
any suggestions! This is our chance to invite who we want. Come on, you
don't want me to make that decision for you!

As I wrote in the previous e-mail, send me the names of potential
seminar speakers for next year. Add a link to their lab web page. Do
this by june 27. I will bundle all the names and forward it to you. We
will then chose who we want to invite.

Christian

Christian Beaulé, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher
Department of Cell and Structural Biology
B107 Chemical and Life Sciences Laboratory
601 South Goodwin Avenue
Urbana, IL, 61801. USA
Work Phone: (217) 244-1842
Work Fax: (217) 333-4651
http://www.life.uiuc.edu/clockworks/
"Mais on ne fait pas d'erreurs... On dit qu'on ne fait que la vie"
-Daniel Bélanger