[Neuropostdocs] Phil Haydon

Christian Beaulé cbeaule at mac.com
Thu Jul 8 16:30:07 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

Phil Haydon, our #1 speaker is on vacation until the end of july
(according to his automatic e-mail reply). I'm reluctant to wait for
his return to see if he can make it for the fall semester, time is
running short. I propose that we upgrade him to the winter seminar
series, for which most of the dates are available, and invite someone
else for the fall.

I will ask our #2 Larry Young if he can make it, and then go down the
list until someone agrees. Personally, I feel that it would be too bad
if Dr. Haydon didn't come because the schedule isn't convenient for
him.

Let me know if you have any objections,

Christian