[Neuropostdocs] Prosser Service-Reminder

Gene Robinson generobi@life.uiuc.edu
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 08:49:30 -0600

The family of Ladd Prosser has organized a Memorial Service for Ladd on
Saturday, Feb 23, at 2:00 PM at the Unitarian Universalist Church, 308 W.
Green St., Urbana.  There will be a reception following at approximately
3:15 PM.  Al Feng and possibly Bill Greenough will speak on behalf of
NSP.  Ladd's daughter adds the following.

"We anticipate the service will run longer
than normal, at least an hour and a quarter.  Please e-mail you colleagues
that we plan to have music from 1:30-2:00 and a reception following the
service.  We see this as an opportunity for the Prosser family and the
University of Illinois to honor Ladd and want his colleagues to feel fully
welcome to speak on his behalf.  Loring"

Gene

Gene E. Robinson
Professor, Department of Entomology
Director, Neuroscience Program