[Neuropostdocs] VAP Biology/Zoology Posting at Kentucky Wesleyan College

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Fri Jun 11 16:00:05 CDT 2021

Hello!

I am reaching out to you because of your work with graduate students as we are conducting a summer search at Kentucky Wesleyan College.  We are in the process of trying to fill a VAP position in the field of Biology/Zoology that would start for the upcoming Fall 2021 semester.  The person in this position typically plays a large role in our non-majors and majors General Biology curriculum but also has the opportunity to teach upper-level classes in their area of expertise.  We are considering both PhD and ABD students, and I'm reaching out in case you have any recent graduates or current students close to finishing their program that might be interested in this position.  I've attached the position description - feel free to share with any of your students that might be interested!

If you have any students that might be interested in our position, please feel free to share my contact information with them.  I'm also happy to answer any questions you might have about our institution or program as well.

Rachel

Dr. Rachel Pritchard

Associate Professor of Biology

Biology Program Coordinator

Pre-Nursing Program Coordinator

Natural Sciences and Mathematics Division Chair

[cid:a9510dd8-c90e-453b-95f7-93b658f79c25]

Kentucky Wesleyan College

107 Yu Hak Hahn Center for the Sciences

3000 Frederica Street

Owensboro, KY 42301

O: 270.852.3145
rpritchard at kwc.edu<mailto:rpritchard at kwc.edu>
Want to book an appointment with me?  Schedule one here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendly.com/repritchard__;!!DZ3fjg!oWIAV6MB9Omkil5kuDHxzFikLrvrI8zApW1PirZyaCwF9e_lufuXbGf65W2tYyU1gVTvjmjc6H4$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/calendly.com/repritchard__;!!DZ3fjg!pTFd0NgNfs3xvewbSpkAh1qh3Ep-ZtTSeVcbTlz_Nom11nlz8mJM5iGuRnisEfPnoLM$>