[Neuropostdocs] Seminar Talks

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Thu Mar 5 15:37:20 CST 2020

On Tuesday, March 24, the Neuroscience Program would like to invite either 3 postdocs to give 15 minute talks or 2 postdocs to give 20 minute talks.  We are flexible.

AIM:      Education program members on your lab, its work, and your participation or focus

WHY:    Build community between various labs across campus and drive opportunities for collaboration

LUNCH:  If we are successful in recruiting 2-3 postdocs by next Wednesday, we will happily host a postdoc lunch providing an opportunity to meet other neuroscience engaged researchers/postdocs from across our campus.

WHAT NEXT:  E-mail me at spregent at illinois.edu<mailto:spregent at illinois.edu> or nsp at life.illinois.edu<mailto:nsp at life.illinois.edu> to RSVP for the seminar talk.  Please list the name of your lab and its lead faculty investigator(s).

I look forward to hearing from you,

Stephanie

STEPHANIE ANN PREGENT
Executive Function Manager | Business Administrative Associate

Neuroscience Program
405 N. Mathews | M/C 251
Urbana, IL 61801
217.244.9838 | other: 217.300.7978 | spregent at illinois.edu<mailto:spregent at illinois.edu>
neuroscience.illinois.edu<http://neuroscience.illinois.edu/>

[4D94B84B]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.