[Neuropostdocs] "SAM" DAY

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 29 21:05:45 CDT 2020

TO ALL OF THE NSP:

Today, Tuesday, June 30, 2020, is Sam Beshers' last day on the job with the NSP. He has made such a tremendous difference for the better for the whole of our program and we will miss him greatly. Please take a few moments and drop him a message to express to him how meaningful he has been to you and wish him well!

Best Regards, Martha
--

****************************

Martha U. Gillette

Director, Neuroscience Program

Cell & Developmental Biology Alumni Professor

Center for Advanced Study Professor

PI, NSF NRT-UtB: Training the Next Generation of Researchers in Engineering

   and Deciphering of Miniature Brain Machinery

Co-Leader, Neurotechnology for Memory & Cognition

Past Leader of Restorative Neuroscience Initiative, Division of Biomedical Sciences

   Professor and Past Head of Cell & Developmental Biology

Professor of Molecular & Integrative Physiology, BioEngineering, Neuroscience Program, and

   The Beckman Institute for Advanced Science & Technology

    Micro & NanoTechnology Lab, and Woese Institute of Genomic Biology

Colleges of Liberal Arts & Sciences, Medicine, and Engineering

OFFICES: 2261 Beckman Institute; 618E Morrill Hall

LAB SUITES: 2710 complex & 2510 Beckman Institute; 618, 620, 606 Morrill Hall

MAIL: Dept. of Cell & Developmental Biology, University of Illinois

B107 CLSL, MC-123 601 S. Goodwin Ave.

Urbana, IL 61801

O: 217:244-1355 * L: 217:444-4561 * F: 217:333-1648

mgillett at illinois.edu<mailto:mgillett at illinois.edu>

http://www.life.illinois.edu/clockworks/