[Neuropostdocs] postdoc announcement

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 13 12:45:37 CST 2020

From: McElwain, Nancy L <mcelwn at illinois.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 5:11 PM
To: Pregent, Stephanie Ann <spregent at illinois.edu>
Cc: Beshers, Samuel N <beshers at illinois.edu>
Subject: postdoc announcement

Hi Stephanie and Sam,

I've received funding from my department and college for a 2-year postdoc. The postdoc would be involved in analyses of the baby brain data that I'm collecting in collaboration with Brad Sutton and Ryan Larsen (see announcement attached). Do you have suggestions about how to best distribute this announcement at Illinois and beyond?

Also, would there be ways to integrate this type of "individual" postdoctoral researcher (who is not funded by a Beckman fellowship or NSP) into the broader Beckman/NSP postdoc community?

Many thanks in advance for your thoughts and help with these questions!

Best,
Nancy

Nancy L. McElwain, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Human Development and Family Studies
Part-time faculty, Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology
University of Illinois  at Urbana-Champaign
2024 Christopher Hall, MC-081
904 West Nevada Street
Urbana, IL 61801

Phone: 217.244.7168