[Neuropostdocs] Helpful resources for grad students and postdocs during COVID and beyond

Samuel Beshers beshers at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 28 15:39:56 CDT 2020

Dear NSP postdocs,

Hope you are doing ok during this time.  We don't have much of a formal
postdoc organization,
and so we're maybe not as supportive as we'd like to be.  But we hope
you're getting the
support you need, and you just got a forwarded message from Steven
Burgess, a
postdoc at the IGB, who is reaching out to postdocs in the biomedical
sciences.

Some additional resources are below.

Sam

--