[Neuropostdocs] Postdoc Breakfast - 11/5 - Frances Champagne

Michael Dulas mrdulas at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 31 15:22:48 CDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Next week our speaker is Frances Champagne from UT-Austin. Her work focuses
on the interplay between genes and environment that shape neural and
behavioral outcomes and the implications of this dynamic interplay for
inheritance of traits. Her talk is entitled “Parental epigenetic influences
within and across generations”.

If you are interested in meeting her and joining us for breakfast on 11/5
at 8am at Courier Cafe, please let me know!

-Michael Dulas