[Neuropostdocs] Dec 8th Seminar Speaker - Tim Moran of The Johns Hopkins University

Nelson, Nnamdi G ngnelso2 at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 19 19:02:11 CST 2015

Post-docs:

As his host, I am organizing Dr. Moran's itinerary. We have an opening for post-doc who might like to meet one-on-one with him. Please, let me know if you want to be scheduled to meet with him and where you would want the meeting to be held (building, office/lab #):

Tuesday Dec 8th

1:15-2:20         OPEN [Last time for a meeting, best if at Beckman, or leave by 2:00 to allow travel time back to Beckman]

Sincerely,

---
Nnamdi Nelson
Neuroscience
Eat-Drink-Run Laboratory

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy  food.” - Hippocrates