[Neuropostdocs] Fwd: Anyone has a spare bedroom to rent this fall from August 15th - Thanksgiving?

Georgiy Yudintsev yudints1 at illinois.edu
Sun May 24 17:05:47 CDT 2015

*"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it
and knowledge can raise men to the Divine" Ludwig van Beethoven.*

Georgiy Yudintsev
Ph.D. Student | Neuroscience | Llano Lab

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written
communication to or from University employees regarding University business
is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.