[Neuropostdocs] Spring Seminar Series

Chelsea Wong cwong26 at illinois.edu
Wed Dec 11 18:47:00 CST 2013

Hi All!

We have filled all of our spring seminar series presentation slots! Thank
you all for signing up and we hope everyone will attend this seminar
series! Please see the attached schedule for more details.

Lastly, if possible we'd like to come up with a catchy name for this spring
seminar series. Please fill out this seminar name
form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1t-ocCN2TexXpcxaKUTuSbgjNSgIchVEsEWvYqu5mQrc/viewform>to
vote or enter a name for the spring seminar. We may send out a