[Neuropostdocs] dinner

Matt McNeill matt.mcneill at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:24:26 CDT 2012

Hi All -

We have five "yes" votes with everyone who said yes at least voting for
Wednesday (6/13).  How about 7:00pm?

There has been a suggestion that we could go to Big Grove (
http://www.biggrovetavern.com/). Does that sound good?

For those of you who said you couldn't make it, let's try for another
dinner in July. Perhaps we can try for a once a month thing?

Cheers!

Matt

--
Matthew McNeill, Ph.D.