[Neuropostdocs] dinner

Matt McNeill matt.mcneill at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:13:07 CDT 2012

Summer is now about in full swing, and we are no longer having breakfast at
Currier Cafe. That doesn't mean we cannot share stories of the post doc
life. Before everyone takes off for summer plans, why don't we meet for
dinner on either Monday or Wednesday night next week? Last time, we met at
Destihl. Are there any other suggestions for a location?  Please let me
know if you are interested, and if so, where, which day, and what times you
are available. I will try to arrange a time that allows the most people to
come.

Hope to you see you there!

Cheers,

Matt