[Neuropostdocs] Boys and Girls Club Jan 28th

Lori Newman lanewman at cyrus.psych.illinois.edu
Tue Jan 25 20:32:55 CST 2011

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to remind you all we have the opportunity to work with the
kindergarten through 5th grade kids of the Boys and Girls Club this Friday
January 28th.  We will be meeting at First Presbyterian Elementary Education
Site, 302 W Church, Champaign between 3-3:15 pm so we can work with the
students from 3:30 -5:00 pm.  The entrance is on the north side of the
building off of Doxology Alley.

There will be 5 rooms with different projects in each room and the students
will move around each room to participate.  If you come you will be
stationed in a room to direct the students in the activities.

I previously mentioned that we would have to have background checks done,
these will not be necessary for Friday but they will take our information
when we get there so they can check it before the next time we come to
visit.

We have several undergraduates who need rides to the church so if you are
willing to help out with driving please let me know so we can coordinate.
Conversely, if you need a ride, let me know and we will make sure to get you
over there.  Hope to see many of you there!

Lori

Lori Newman, Ph.D.

Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Psychology