[Neuropostdocs] Breakfast with Dr. Nicho Hatsopoulos tomorrow

Deepa Venkitaramani dvenkita at illinois.edu
Mon Sep 28 12:13:41 CDT 2009

Dear all,

We will have breakfast with the NSP speaker tomorrow at *8:00 AM* at *The
Courier café* in Urbana (had to wait for confirmation before sending out
this email!).

Dr. *Nicho Hatsopoulos *is coming from University of Chicago. His lab is
interested in understanding the features encoded by individual motor neurons
as well as motor cortical pathways using multi-electrode recordings of group
of cortical motor neurons.
Here is a link to his website:
http://pondside.uchicago.edu/oba/faculty/hatsopoulos_n.html

Please email me if you are planning to attend the breakfast (so that we will
know whether to wait for additional people!)

See you tomorrow :)
Deepa

--
Deepa Venkitaramani