[Neuropostdocs] NSP breakfast with Dr. Randy Nelson on September 22

Deepa Venkitaramani dvenkita at illinois.edu
Fri Sep 18 17:34:09 CDT 2009

Dear all,

The next NSP speaker is *Dr. Randy Nelson* from The Ohio State University.
His research interests include seasonality, behavioral endocrinology,
biological rhythms, stress, immune function, sex behavior, and aggressive
behavior.
Here is a link to his website: http://www.psy.ohio-state.edu/nelson/

The breakfast will be as usual at *The Courier café* in Urbana at 8:00 AM.
As the NSP speakers are staying at the iHotel this semester, it may be
around 8:10 or so by the time the speaker arrives.

I am happy to note the increased attendance at the last breakfast. Hope this
continues throughout the year.

Please email me if you are planning to attend the breakfast or you can just
show-up on Tuesday morning.

Have a great weekend :)
Deepa

--