[Neuropostdocs] Fwd: Neuroscience postdoc breakfast - October 27 -- postponed

Deepa Venkitaramani dvenkita at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 26 11:18:52 CDT 2009

Dear all,

 There has been a change in breakfast plans. Dr. Rasenick will not be
available for breakfast tomorrow. However, he will be able to make it to
breakfast on Wednesday (10/28/09).

Could you please let me if you will be able to make it on Wednesday?
If we have sufficient people available, we can plan for Wednesday 8:00 AM at
Courier café.

Thanks,
Deepa