[Neuropostdocs] Neuroscience postdoc breakfast - October 27

Deepa Venkitaramani dvenkita at illinois.edu
Fri Oct 23 15:27:41 CDT 2009

Dear all,

 After a brief hiatus due to SfN annual meeting, we are back on track for
breakfast with the Neuroscience seminar Speaker.
Our next speaker is Dr. *Mark Rasenick* from University of Illinois at
Chicago. His lab is interested in understanding the cytoskeletal and
G-protein mediated signaling events and its relevance to normal functioning
of the brain and also associated diseased states.

Here is a link to his website:
http://www.uic.edu/depts/mcpb/pages/rasenick/rasenick.htm

The breakfast will be at *The *    *Courier café* at *8:00 AM*.

See you then,
Deepa

--
Deepa Venkitaramani