[Neuropostdocs] First NSP Workshop on Ethics -- Thursday evening, February 2

Sam Beshers beshers at life.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 25 15:51:03 CST 2006

Hello everyone,

I'm finally announcing the first in our series of workshops on professional
skills and ethics.
It will be next Thursday evening, February 2, 7:00 - 10:00 PM, in Beckman
1215A.

"Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Scientific Misconduct, But Were
Afraid to
Ask"

The workshop will include oral presentations, and some small group
exercises and discussion.
It is intended mainly for students in the Neuroscience Program, but will be
open to students in related
programs and disciplines.  Participation is limited to 30.

This of course will contribute to satisfying the program requirement for
training in ethics.

To sign up, send me an email.

Sam

Samuel Beshers, Ph.D.