[Neuropostdocs] Postdoc Seminar Feb 7th

Beaulé Christian cbeaule at mac.com
Wed Jan 25 15:49:28 CST 2006

Good day everyone,

February 7th (tuesday) has been reserved for a postdoc seminar during
the neuroscience program seminar series (1005 Beckman @ 4:00pm)

When we reserved that date, it was agreed that 2 postdocs would each
give a 15 minute talk. This is a great opportunity to speak in front
of a neuroscience audience. Great preparation for the job talks that
we will have to do in the next few years!

Because I will be leaving, I volunteered to give one of those talks.

I now need another postdoc to give the second talk. I'm sure that
most of you have a talk ready (or almost ready) since most of our
respective department or labs require us to present our work in one
way or another.

Let me know as soon as possible if you want to be that second speaker.

Christian