[Neuropostdocs] postdoc invited speakers '06-'07

Ricardo M. Zayas rzayas at life.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 28 22:59:07 CST 2006

Hello fellow postdocs.

Following up on Sarah London's e-mail it is also time for us to think
about speakers for next year's seminar series.  If we are to
hopefully invite speakers for the Fall semester we will need to send
out invitations as soon as possible.  Please think about speakers
that you would like to invite, then send me their names by e-mail,
with a link to their personal or lab web page and any other
additional information you would like to add (e.g., good speaker,
etc.).  I will put together a list that I will forward to everyone so
we can vote.  Last year Christian did this electronically and I think
it worked well, so I will continue to carry out the selection process
by e-mail.

Please submit your names no later than Wednesday, March 15th.  My
hope is that we can come up with a short list and have our votes by
the end of the month.  Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Cheers,
Ricardo

P.S. Please pass this e-mail along to postdocs you think might be
interested and are not part of the listserv.

--
Ricardo Zayas
Department of Cell & Developmental Biology