[Neuropostdocs] Breakfast with Dr. Budnik

Christian Beaulé cbeaule at mac.com
Mon Sep 26 09:58:04 CDT 2005

Good day,

Tomorrow's NSP speaker is Dr. Vivian Budnik, from UMass Medical School.
She is hosted by Dr. Akira Chiba and the title of her talk is:
"Synaptic signaling to the nucleus: a wingless pathway".

For all the postdocs interested, there will be a breakfast tomorrow,
september 27th, at Courier Café in Urbana from 08:00-09:00 am.

Sorry for the last minute e-mail, I just received confirmation that the
breakfast was happening.

Please let me know if you are planning to attend,

Thanks!

Christian