[Neuropostdocs] Datablitz NSP retreat Oct 2nd

Christian Beaulé cbeaule at mac.com
Wed Sep 21 21:39:15 CDT 2005

Good evening,

As you might have heard, the neuroscience program retreat is scheduled
for sunday October 2nd. In order to keep up with what we started last
year, the NSPPA will have its 2nd Annual NSP retreat Datablitz! I
invite all of you who will be present on that weekend to present. It's
fun and it's an ideal way of increasing the presence of the postdocs
within the program.

Due to popular demand, the format of this year's datablitz will be
slightly altered. Each postdoc will have a maximum of TWO minutes to
present a maximum of TWO powerpoint slides. That's twice as much as
last year!

I believe that the way we did it last year worked pretty well. Just
send me confirmation of your participation by e-mail. You will have
until the FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th to send me your presentation.

I meant to send the announcement earlier, but I'm confident that all
the NSP postdocs have two slides ready for such a small presentation.
And remember, this is meant to me fun and informal so don't worry if
you don't have that much data yet!

Let me know if you will attend the retreat and start working on your
slides!

I hope to see you all at the retreat!

Christian