[Neuropostdocs] Missing Names

goviks at life.uiuc.edu goviks at life.uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 31 19:09:39 CST 2005

Hi All,
Some names in the PostDocs list  are missing. I request concerned staff to
update the names.
Thanks
Govindaiah,

"The secret of health for both mind and body is   not to mourn for the
past, worry about the future,
or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and
earnestly"

Dept. Molecular & Integrative Physiology
University of Illinois
5405 North Matthew Ave   MC-251
Urbana, IL 61801
Ph:  244-6618 (lab)