[Neuropostdocs] Re: Student Speaker's Bureau

Bill Greenough wgreenou at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 28 18:13:11 CDT 2005

Gene,
I would like to nominate my most advanced student, Aaron Grossman,
for the Student Speaker's Bureau (a great idea, by the way). Aaron
has given a variety of talks to groups ranging from highly
specialized scientists to undergraduates. He has a good sense of how
to approach each level and is an excellent speaker. Let me know if
you need more details. (If postdocs are added, I would add Julie
Markham to the list.)
-bill

William T. Greenough		wgreenou at uiuc.edu
Swanlund and Center for Advanced Study Professor of Psychology,
Psychiatry and Cell and Structural Biology
Director, Center for Advanced Study
Co-Chair, Biological Intelligence Research Theme,
NeuroTech Group
Beckman Institute
University of Illinois		voice: (217) 333-4472
405 N. Mathews			FAX: (217) 244-5180
Urbana, IL 61801

http://greenough.beckman.uiuc.edu