[Neuropostdocs] intramural sports update

Lilia Zurkovsky zurkovsk at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 9 12:49:39 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

It turns out that the intramural teams are not co-ed (teams
are either all girl or all guy).  So I called around to the
Urbana and Champaign park districts to see what they've
got.

I'd like to organized a kickball team.  Games are during the
4 weeks of April, with 2 games a week (Wed & Sun).  Ideally
we'll have enough people that you don't have to play twice
each week.  Its really cheap, $90 to be divided by everyone
playing, 15 person limit (9 people played at a time).  Let
me know if you're interested and I'll sign you up.  The
deadline is March 17.

There'll also be a summer volleyball league but its too
early to organize now.  I'm just letting you  know that I'm
interested in doing that one too.

Sorry to get your hopes up about the other sports.  Maybe we
can get a pickup game going some time.

Lily