[Neuropostdocs] Bowling league

rcountry at uiuc.edu rcountry at uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 26 08:54:46 CDT 2005

Dear postdocs,

I have put together a bowling team for the faculty/staff
bowling league that runs through the academic school year.
If anyone is interested please let me know as I could still
use 2-3 more bowlers.  Right now the team consists of
postdocs from the neuroscience and psychology department,
but I'd like to get a few more so we have plenty of subs.
Bowling starts Wednesy 8/31 at 6:30 with practice beginning
at 6:10-6:25.  This is not a competition, rather it is a way
for us to break free from science for a night and just have
fun.  Good bowling skills not required because we will be
working with a handicap.

Thanks,
Renee

Renee A. Countryman, Ph.D.