[Neuropostdocs] Postdoc Seminar April 19th

Christian Beaulé cbeaule at mac.com
Mon Apr 11 16:39:43 CDT 2005

Here is the breakdown of who confirmed their participating to the NSP
postdoc seminar on April 19th.

The goal was to have ONE postdoc per lab to have the widest
representation possible.

Renee Countryman (P. Gold)
Francesc Cebria (P. Newmark)
Sarah London (D. Clayton)
Adrienne Mauran Lauter (G. Robinson)
Helen J. K. Sable (S. Schantz)
Christian Beaulé (M. Gillette)

Anybody else??!?! If yes, let me know ASAP!

For everyone else who is participating, I will need your presentation
by next monday afternoon (April 18th). I would greatly appreciate
receiving the title of your talk by friday so that Sam could send an
announcement to the program.

REMEMBER: 5 minute talk, 2 minute question period. You can use as many
slides as you want. That way, the whole event should not last longer
than one hour.

Christian