[Neuropostdocs] April 19th datablitz

Christian Beaulé cbeaule at mac.com
Tue Apr 5 11:29:37 CDT 2005

Hello everyone!

It's April 5th! I'm sure that you all remember what is happening April
5th right? No, it's not Darwin's first submission of his now world
famous "The Origin of Species", but close!

I need to know who will participate at the upcoming NSP postdoc
datablitz. Today is the deadline if we want to organize anything that
has some kind of professionalism associated to it.

Remember the following:

We're doing this event because Dr. Larry Young, our postdoc-invited
speaker couldn't make it and no one else on our list of potential
postdoc invited speakers could make it.

The event is TUESDAY APRIL 19th from 4:00-5:00pm in 5602 Beckman
ONE postdoc per lab will present due to time constraints
4-5 minute presentation (time dependent on the number of participants)
2-3 slides per presentation

Please let me know ASAP. I will make an announcement during today's
seminar.

Christian