[Neuropostdocs] Haydon's visit

Christian Beaulé cbeaule at mac.com
Thu Nov 4 12:05:31 CST 2004

Hi everyone,

Here's the plan. I need postdocs for the following events associated
with Dr. Haydon's visit. I need different postdocs for each events
since I need the groups to stay small.

Monday Nov8th: 2-3 postdocs for informal dinner (Bread Company, 706 S
Goodwin) around 7:30-8:00pm. His flight is predicted to land at 6:31 so
time may change is flight is delayed.

Tuesday Nov9th: 2-3 postdocs for breakfast at Courier Café (Urbana)
from 8:00-9:00am. I need someone to pick him up at the Hampton Inn
(University Ave, Urbana) and escort him to his first morning
appointment

Tuesday Nov9th: 2-3 postdocs for formal dinner (plus 1-2 interested
faculty) at Radio Maria (119 N. Walnut Chmp) from 6:00-8:00pm. I need
someone to drive him around.

Tuesday Nov9th: I need ALL postdocs to attend a reception held at a NSP
graduate student's house. This reception is open to all of the NSP
contingent but I expect a substantial postdoc presence. Reception from
8:00 until it's done. There will be light food and drinks. I will
forward directions later.

I will pick Dr. Haydon at the airport and attend the dinner on monday
night. I will drive him back to the airport on wednesday morning. I
need postdocs for the rest.

Finally, if anyone is interested in meeting personally with Dr. Haydon
on tuesday, let me know. Otherwise I will send a general e-mail to fill
his schedule.

This is a first come first serve basis. I need answers from you by
monday morning. After that, I will ask everyone else in NSP to fill his
schedule.

Christian