[Neuropostdocs] Meeting Results

Christian Beaulé cbeaule at mac.com
Wed Nov 3 18:24:52 CST 2004

Good evening!

First I want to thank everyone who sent me their regrets concerning
their participation at tonight's meeting. Your presence and input would
have been greatly appreciated but life is full of constraints.

Now for the rest of you who didn't participate or who didn't send their
regrets, I am honored by the trust and confidence you have in me by
giving me complete carte blanche in organizing Dr. Haydon's visit. Be
assured that I will make good use of it.

I will let you know what I decided that we would do, and, most
importantly, when and where your presence and participation will be
required.

Christian