[Neuropostdocs] Voting for Speakers

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Christian_Beaul=E9?= cbeaule@mac.com
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:42:35 -0500

Hi!

If you can't or don't feel like meeting for a discussion of the
potential neuroscience speakers, you are more than welcome to send me
your ranking by e-mail. Make sure you tell me which is your first to
last choice and I'll count your votes in.

I hope to see as many as possible friday at 7:00pm at the bread company.

Christian

Christian Beaulé, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher
Department of Cell and Structural Biology
B107 Chemical and Life Sciences Laboratory
601 South Goodwin Avenue
Urbana, IL, 61801. USA
Work Phone: (217) 244-1842
Work Fax: (217) 333-4651
http://www.life.uiuc.edu/clockworks/
"Mais on ne fait pas d'erreurs... On dit qu'on ne fait que la vie"
-Daniel Bélanger