[Neuropostdocs] Voting

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Christian_Beaul=E9?= cbeaule@mac.com
Sat Jul 3 03:49:29 CDT 2004

Hello everyone,

First of all, thanks to all who showed up for the informal meeting and
the "furious debate"! It was a lot of fun.

We have an impressive list of speakers this year. We will have to act
promptly if we want to be able to invite our top two choices.

The voting booths are still open, and they will remain until next
wednesday, July 7th. If you haven't done so, please vote. Once the 7th
is reached, it will be too late and you will have to live with the
decision of others!

Please rank all 9 speakers. We may have to go down the list depending
the availability of the speakers and I wouldn't want to make decisions
based on insufficient information.

Thank you.

Christian