[Neuropostdocs] from Mark Nelson -- feedback on applicants from Open House

Sam Beshers beshers@life.uiuc.edu
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:13:09 -0600

Dear NSP students and postdocs,

Thanks to everybody who pitched in during the NSP Open House weekend.
By all accounts it was a great success. We would like to move quickly
to extend offers to our top applicants. If you had the opportunity to
interact with any of the prospective students, please send us feedback
early this week. The admissions committee is particularly interested in
identifying Open House attendees that you thought were particularly
impressive, as well as those that you felt might not be a good match for
our program. A complete list of Open House attendees is appended below.
You can send your comments directly to me or to Sam.

Thanks,
--Mark Nelson
Chair, NSP Admissions

Aldridge, Georgina (MSP)

Ament, Seth

Barsukova, Anna

Beck, Laurel

Bora, Adriana

Briseņo, Claudia

Dryanovski, Dilyan

Ferris, Margaret   (MSP)

Kaczmarowski, Amy   (MSP)

Kent, Molly

Li, Bojia   (MSP)

Mann-Jones, Joanna

Ozomaro, Uzoezi    (MSP)

Rosario, Wilfredo

Sewal, Angila Saras

Simon, Nicholas

Soellner, Deborah

Stolzenberg, Danielle

Thompson, Christopher

Weisman, Jeff

Winograd, Claudia    (MSP)

Yang, Alexander    (MSP)

Yang, Jie     (MSP)

--
Samuel N. Beshers, Ph.D.
Program Coordinator, Neuroscience Program, and