[Neuropostdocs] Re: Retreat Reminder and Alcohol

Graham Huesmann huesmann@life.uiuc.edu
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 00:51:47 -0500

	Hello All, just a reminder that the retreat is coming up this
weekend (Sunday the 22nnd).  Also to let you know that the free food
and drink promised covers all but the alcohol.  We are allowed to
have spirits on the premises, but we cannot use our funds to purchase
any.  So, please feel free to bring along some beer/wine and a bit to
share.
	I will be sending another e-mail this week with directions to
the location, and the schedule of events.

	Don't forget the fantastic talent show.  You still have lots
of time.  Break out your guitars and re-write a song to a
neuroscience theme, put on your white face and mime a cultured neuron
trapped in a dish, jump into a unitard and dance the shaker potassium
channel, go crazy, it's all for fun and it's all by us!
	The winner, as voted by applause-o-meter will win a beautiful
and easy care phalenopsis orchid (and instructions on how to keep it
blooming) from your closet botanist and retreat planner Graham.

	Cheers All
Graham