[Neuropostdocs] NSP ABSTRACT DEADLINE EXTENSION

anastasio thomas j tja@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:43:33 -0600 (CST)

Dear Members of the Neuroscience Program --

The original deadline for submission of abstracts for posters for the
NSP Open House was set for today, Feb 20.  Because we have received very
few abstracts we have extended the deadline to this Friday, Feb 22.  Please
submit an abstract to Elissa Chesler <echesler@s.psych.uiuc.edu> by
Friday, Feb 22.  The abstracts should be Word documents, or text, and should
be PC-compatible.  Include the title, authors (use an * to highlight the
presenting author), Department or Program affiliation, and abstract text.
Please limit abstract text to one page or less.  Abstracts and posters from
previous conferences are acceptable.  General posters describing the themes
and projects occurring in the lab are encouraged.

The NSP Open House poster session is a great opportunity to tell your
colleagues in NSP what you have been up to.  Even if your lab is not
actively recruiting new NSP students, please plan to participate in the
NSP Open House poster session on Saturday, March 2, in the Beckman Atrium,
and please send in an abstract today!

Tom Anastasio