[Neuropostdocs] A correction to the neuroscience job talk schedule

Robin Mittenthal mittenth@life.uiuc.edu
Wed, 06 Feb 2002 13:28:06 -0600

My apologies -- I sent out a schedule of neuroscience faculty candidate
talks earlier today, and it's been brought to my attention that I made an
error.  Due to bad cutting and pasting, I have all of the candidates'
"chalk talks" happening on the same day, Feb. 13.  Each should in fact be
scheduled for the day after each candidates' seminar.  All of the other
information is correct (i.e., rooms, times).  Thanks.
Mr. Robin Mittenthal
Office Assistant
School of Molecular and Cellular Biology
393 Morrill Hall
505 South Goodwin Avenue
Urbana, IL  61801
U.S.A.