[Neuropostdocs] Seminar Notice

Gene Robinson generobi@life.uiuc.edu
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:00:13 -0500

--=====================_-2132316169==_.ALT

Tzumin Lee has done a great job organizing seminars for this year, and we
kick off our '02-03 Seminar Series on 3 September with one of our own,
Phillip A. Newmark, a CSB faculty member who is a new affiliate to NSP.

As always, seminar will be preceded by refreshments, this year available at
3:45 PM (so we can start on time!).  To mark the beginning of the semester,
it will be followed by a pizza dinner.

This fall marks the beginning of Neuro 400, a journal club for Year 1 and
Year 2 students tied to our seminar program.  Offered in fall semesters,
Neuro 400 students will discuss papers suggested by the speaker, and either
the speaker or the speaker's host will be joining in on the
discussion.  Neuro 400 will meet on Tuesdays 2:30-3:30 PM.

Phillip A. Newmark
Department of Cell and Structural Biology and the Neuroscience Program
UIUC

"Functional genomic approaches for studying regeneration and stem cell
biology in planarians"

September 3, 2002
4:00 PM
4269 Beckman Institute