[Neuropostdocs] out of the country

Sam Beshers beshers@life.uiuc.edu
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 18:08:09 -0500

I'm going to be out of the country for the next two weeks, on a trip
planned long before I agreed to become the Program Coordinator.  I
will be back on August 22, and then gone again August 25 to Sept 1.
I'm hoping that most NSP matters are taken care of and that most
things that come up can wait until I return.  If something important
comes up before then, please consult with Gene Robinson, the Program
Director.
--
Samuel N. Beshers, Ph.D.
Program Coordinator, Neuroscience Program, and