[Neuropostdocs] Fw: Caroline Smith

Kambali, Maltesh mkambali at illinois.edu
Mon Sep 11 17:49:21 CDT 2023

Hi to those who were interested in attending the postdoc breakfast with NSP speaker 'Dr. Caroline Smith'.

Due to Uncertainty of the arrival timing of the speaker, the postdoc breakfast with the NSP speaker might be canceled but there may be an opportunity for those not able to meet with her in the morning to get to meet her after the seminar for a pre-dinner appetizer event.

Please wait for the following email tonight for the latest update.

Thank you
Maltesh K