[Neuropostdocs] NSP postdoc organization

Schroeder, Nathan E nes at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 6 05:53:37 CDT 2023

Dear postdoctoral colleagues,

I am a faculty member in the neuroscience program and hoping to increase engagement between NSP and postdocs. My thought is that we could work together to develop both professional and informal activities that you will find beneficial. As the semester is now moving into full gear I'd like to start by getting a better census of who is out there. If you know of postdocs in the broader neuroscience field, please forward them this link so that they can sign up for our listserv:  https://forms.illinois.edu/sec/1545289706

Also, if you have ideas or suggestions for activities, please let me know! I plan to have an organizing meeting soon.

Best,
Nate

NATHAN E SCHROEDER
Associate Professor
N-531 Turner Hall | 1102 S. Goodwin Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801 | 217.244.6128 | nes at illinois.edu<mailto:nes at illinois.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D9DC4A.9ED0B970]<http://illinois.edu/>