[Neuropostdocs] Breakfast coordinator

Pregent, Stephanie spregent at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 19 14:53:19 CDT 2023

I am looking for a seminar breakfast coordinator for the fall of 2023 and spring of 2024.  NSP will arrange all of the speakers.

The coordinator will need to

  1.  Request postdoc/research affiliate attendance for each of the breakfasts
  2.  Pick up the guest at the iHotel or other as needed and bring to Courier Café - coordinator is usually at each of the breakfasts.  Co-coordinator is also possible.
  3.  NSP will cover the charges, but coordinator will need to bring the receipt to NSP office or mailbox
  4.  Notify NSP of the number of guests

Email me if you or you and a friend would like to take this on for the Fall, Spring or both.  I look forward to working together to make this an enjoyable semester.

Stephanie

STEPHANIE PREGENT
Executive Function Manager

University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
Neuroscience Program
2355 Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology
405 N. Mathews | M/C 251
Urbana, IL 61801
217.244.9838 | spregent at illinois.edu<mailto:spregent at illinois.edu>
neuroscience.illinois.edu<http://neuroscience.illinois.edu/>

[facebook]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/NeuroscienceP__;!!DZ3fjg!8l9pmt6d2HL-srJzyQ7txsLfYIjeGh1xyDfYg0qFwWAzOgqHZJCLDSixNFJtlRex74ddrq99UWtBQjlq8IgJfWURY0yjVti8$ >    [twitter] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.twitter.com/@NeuroscienceP__;!!DZ3fjg!8l9pmt6d2HL-srJzyQ7txsLfYIjeGh1xyDfYg0qFwWAzOgqHZJCLDSixNFJtlRex74ddrq99UWtBQjlq8IgJfWURY1MFUD3e$ >

[cid:image003.png at 01D9BA50.C0D11C20]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.