[Neuropostdocs] Open House Volunteers

Pregent, Stephanie spregent at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 13 18:29:57 CST 2023

Dear students, researchers, and postdocs,

We are busy coordinating both the external review as well as an in person open house.  I am looking for volunteers who may be able to do airport pick ups and drop offs on Sunday, February 26 and Tuesday, February 28.  We will have individuals arriving at both CMI in Champaign and BMI in Bloomington.

Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in assisting us with.  We can provide mileage reimbursement for those picking up in Bloomington.

Thanks,

Stephanie

STEPHANIE ANN PREGENT
Executive Function Manager | Business Administrative Associate

Neuroscience Program
405 N. Mathews | M/C 251
Urbana, IL 61801
217.244.9838 |217.300.7978 |217.766.4780 | spregent at illinois.edu<mailto:spregent at illinois.edu>
neuroscience.illinois.edu<http://neuroscience.illinois.edu/>

[facebook]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://facebook.com/NeuroscienceP__;!!DZ3fjg!86h-ewO0eISFw8LiW6LkZ1nNraTv8RxJQmWYdz5cPbLo0qilF6zdQoGRUkuclRhba_6wb8ZNJN9_ksd2q8BgNxKdGpesQUC7$ >    [twitter] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/NeuroscienceP__;!!DZ3fjg!86h-ewO0eISFw8LiW6LkZ1nNraTv8RxJQmWYdz5cPbLo0qilF6zdQoGRUkuclRhba_6wb8ZNJN9_ksd2q8BgNxKdGuKMA7Da$ >

[cid:image003.png at 01D93FD9.2BE2B070]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.