[Neuropostdocs] Open House Poster Session

Pregent, Stephanie spregent at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 9 17:17:13 CST 2023

We are very excited to once again have an in person Open House event.  On Monday, February 27th, the Neuroscience Program will be hosting a Poster Night from 6:15 PM to 7:00 PM at the Alice Campbell Alumni Center followed by a sit down dinner.  We hope that those students and faculty who are recruiting as well as many others in the Program will participate in our event.

Please complete this form<https://forms.illinois.edu/sec/407861253> to let us know if you will or will not be presenting so we may provide adequate posterboards.
Dinner RSVPs will be sent out separately.

We look forward to seeing you there and interacting with our prospective student candidates.

STEPHANIE ANN PREGENT
Executive Function Manager | Business Administrative Associate

Neuroscience Program
405 N. Mathews | M/C 251
Urbana, IL 61801
217.244.9838 |217.300.7978 |217.766.4780 | spregent at illinois.edu<mailto:spregent at illinois.edu>
neuroscience.illinois.edu<http://neuroscience.illinois.edu/>

[facebook]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://facebook.com/NeuroscienceP__;!!DZ3fjg!869vv77cgLSh5JxXCaHj6Rg-iwoD_lu20yUgm-YpbMxHxapRp0ozqiJvfr_VyKza70KKisvwukPulFEgCWm6ZNrd9lqc1LQO$ >    [twitter] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/NeuroscienceP__;!!DZ3fjg!869vv77cgLSh5JxXCaHj6Rg-iwoD_lu20yUgm-YpbMxHxapRp0ozqiJvfr_VyKza70KKisvwukPulFEgCWm6ZNrd9mWSK8fs$ >

[cid:image003.png at 01D93CAA.5900ECC0]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.